I’m Starving by S.3
THIS POEM WAS MADE DURING LITERACY THE GIRLS WERE HUNGRY SO THEY MADE IT!
What hurts the most?
Is not having toast
I’m starving now
My stomach is going POW!
I want some food NOW!
I want Pizza
Or some pasta
Or anything of a kind
Everything has to be mine!
I’m starving
I feel like carving
Into a piece of apple pie
Everything has to be mine!
Some Snapple should be fine
I’m dying I’m starving
I cannot stand it
IM STARVING!
HELP!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
a POEM made by S.3
Posted by Ushnola at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey everyone. Glad to see that you finished Looking at the website. Hope You Liked it. Now if you already looked at our older post. Guess what you are a true fan. We love fans. Now if you are new. WELCOME and Click on Older post to see our adventures.. :D DONT FORGET TO SUSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND ADD US AS A FRIEND
hhtp://www.youtube.com/ushnolaonline
LOVE USHNOLA
Usingha Sasusingh
Noelazara Sasusingh
and
Lauriela Sasusingh
hhtp://www.youtube.com/ushnolaonline
LOVE USHNOLA
Usingha Sasusingh
Noelazara Sasusingh
and
Lauriela Sasusingh










2 comments:
awww.
i hope lunch was tasty!
though, perhaps a tasty school lunch is impossible?p
Yes I'm afraid so Ms. Chakravarty, because school lunch is NEVER tasty!
Post a Comment