Navigation; Click on the image!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silly Story! you have to L.O.L!!!!!!

A Visit to the Doctor
Yesterday, I went to the doctor because I felt a sharp pain. "HELLO" exclaimed the doctor as she looked at my stomach. She said my HEART had become BORING and she'd never seen anything like it. NICE, she took me to the nearest operating room where a NEW nurse waited. "This won't hurt," she said SLOWLY, holding a large BAT in her left hand. "I'm really only a little bit COTTON," I said. The next thing I knew, everything went BLUEPIPURPLE.
When I awoke, the doctor was SOAKING at me. She said that everything went well, but for a while, at least, I couldn't be too careful about not disturbing my WRIST. I told him I would try to eat more BOXES so as to prevent any future trouble of this kind.


Summer Vacation

As soon as school let out, Mother made us pack our MOUNTAIN. She told us to bring plenty of CAR and to be especially sure we didn't forget our toothbrushes. She said that we'd probably be eating a lot of Phitza, and that if we weren't careful we'd all come back with 3 cavities apiece. Then Mom finished packing the car and we all piled in. Unfortunately, halfway there Mom realized we had left the cat at home. We tried to go back and get it, but the car had run out of dog. We thought our vacation was ruined until a man and his Lizard drove up. They said they were going to Ushnola Land and asked us to come with them. We all yelled "Indeed," jumped in, and drove away. Even Mom says it was the best vacation ever!

0 comments:


Hey everyone. Glad to see that you finished Looking at the website. Hope You Liked it. Now if you already looked at our older post. Guess what you are a true fan. We love fans. Now if you are new. WELCOME and Click on Older post to see our adventures.. :D DONT FORGET TO SUSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND ADD US AS A FRIEND
hhtp://www.youtube.com/ushnolaonline


LOVE USHNOLA
Usingha Sasusingh
Noelazara Sasusingh
and
Lauriela Sasusingh
Usingha ♥ ♥ Noelazara ♥ ♥ Lauriela ♥ ♥ ♣ S3ALWAYS ♣ 3 Queens ♣