Topic:Noelazara's Lil Bro Johandy
Noelazara: "I went to pick him up w/ my grandfather and he was taping shapes and letters on a blue construction paper and then the teacher said "Oh Johandy's is special b/c its 4 his mom who's b day was yesterday" and she wrote Happy Birth Day Mommy. When we got home he gave it to her and said I love you Mom
AWWWWWWWWWW:D"
Usingha: "Awwww! That's so cute!:)"
Lauriela: "He is so adorable,I cant belive she called him special though like Ms R calls us"
Usingha:"She dosent mean special like FrenchFries"Special""
Topic:Halloween Party Costumes
Noelazara: "Oh I was thinking if you are a princess I could be a chinese 1"
Usingha:"Well nowm I'm not going 2B and Indian Princess b/c my mom bought a witch hat for me and it's red and attached to it there is red & black hair! And it looks cool!"
Noelazara: "Cool Great now I have to think of a Costume :(
Usingha:Srry! I really wanted to be an Indian Princess but my mom said I should be somehting scary! But if anything, we could all 3 be witches like in Hocus Pocus the movie! That would be cool!
Ushnola Author:As you can see we were bored!!!!! But Give Lauriela and Noelazara costumes Ideas!! They might take your advise!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Our Conversation in Class
Posted by Ushnola at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey everyone. Glad to see that you finished Looking at the website. Hope You Liked it. Now if you already looked at our older post. Guess what you are a true fan. We love fans. Now if you are new. WELCOME and Click on Older post to see our adventures.. :D DONT FORGET TO SUSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND ADD US AS A FRIEND
hhtp://www.youtube.com/ushnolaonline
LOVE USHNOLA
Usingha Sasusingh
Noelazara Sasusingh
and
Lauriela Sasusingh
hhtp://www.youtube.com/ushnolaonline
LOVE USHNOLA
Usingha Sasusingh
Noelazara Sasusingh
and
Lauriela Sasusingh










1 comments:
ooh. I'm no help. I need costume ideas too!
Post a Comment